Wednesday 23 July 2014

Spiritwalking.

So around 6 am yesterday, seconds after I had an epiphany about life and about the fact that almost everything that we think is stopping us from doing something is absolute bullshit, I decided I should go on a spirit walk.

I took a shower.

I packed my backpack.

Ran the only errand I had to do.

I started walking.

I ended up spending the entire day in a different state, under the heat of the sun, walking.

I had picked up some provisions before embarking on the serious part of my journey so I wasn't going to die of dehydration or just go hungry.

I walked for so long.
I met some animals, bunnies, dogs, cats and geese.
I ended up watching a movie on the beach on a giant inflatable screen.
I only broke public urination laws twice.
I was on a motherfucking spirit walk.

Nothing is stopping you from doing what you want to do.
Don't listen to what the man says you got to do.
Listen to what you say you got to do.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment